Learn The Step By Step Leash Walking System That Quickly Teaches Your Dog To STOP Pulling Once and for all.
I was about to call the police.
One look at the lady and I thought she had been assaulted outside my business. She was crying, she had two black eyes and her nose was bruised.
She walked into my office and I immediately asked her if she needed help. She nodded her head, "yes," and then the water works really began. With tears rolling down her cheeks, was ready to hear a story of some scumbag that must have punched this poor lady.
That's when she shared with me that she was in this state because of her dog. Sitting across from her, I moved my hand away from the phone and asked her to explain a little further.
That's when she shared with me her story, how her big, hyper, super friendly Labrador Retriever had smashed her face. Just a few days before she was getting ready to take him for a walk. Just as she was about to walk out the door her husband asked her a question.
She stopped and turned to answer him. She was almost out the front door but her big, happy lab was all the way outside. With the leash in her hand standing in the doorway, her Lab saw a cat across the street.
His Lab brain immediately switched to chase mode and he was off full speed ahead towards the cat.
With the leash wrapped around her wrist, she was pulled face first into the door. Once her face was smashed against the door she fell down and was dragged a few feet before she was able to untangle herself from the leash and let go.
Now sitting across from me she was crying, not from the pain of the injury, but from the pain of losing her dog. She said that walking or going anywhere with him was impossible, that she had zero control and had no idea how she was going to keep him.
You wouldn't think walking a dog on leash would cause this big of a problem but it does and over the years, I've seen my share of people injured, frustrated and angry because their dogs dragged them everywhere.
Which is why I created...
However, this course is unlike any other.
You see, leash walking is one of the most complex behaviors you'll teach your dog and to do it correctly, every step of the process has to be broken down and explained for you to get the best results.
- Exactly how to hold the leash for maximum control. (Most leash walking mistakes start with how the leash is held. Holding the leash this way will always have you in control.)
- How to find the right collar for your dog. (The number of dog training collars is endless and confusing. Learn which one you should use on your dog.)
- Why it’s a big mistake to use choke collars for leash walking or any other training. (Besides being difficult to use correctly, there’s another hidden reason it can destroy your dog’s behavior.)
- Is there a correct side for your dog to walk on? (Most trainers will tell you the left side. Some say the right side. Here’s my answer.)
- Exactly the right length your leash needs to be regardless of size or breed. (If your leash is off by just 12 inches you will not get the best results.)
- The #1 easiest way to STOP pulling on leash. (Do this before every leash walking session and your dog will be much easier to walk.)
- The secret reason why ALL dogs pull, no matter what age or breed. (And how to make sure you avoid it.)
- How to use one, little-known technique that will get your dog to stick to you like glue. (Once you learn to do this, your dog will walk at your side even with heavy distractions.)
- One word you need to know and use that will change the way your dog walks on leash forever! (I know this sounds a little weird and optimistic but if you follow my instructions, it works like crazy.)
- Which is better? Using treats to train or leash corrections? (Obviously, positive reinforcement is the best way to go but is there ever any place for negative consequences in training? Here’s what I recommend...)
- What to do with even the most out of control, hyper dog to gain control. (This step is often missed and leads to disaster like our friend in the above story.)
- How to get your dog's attention even if you think he suffers from canine ADHD. (Attention is the foundation for all training but is especially important for leash walking. Learn what methods work best.)
- A simple technique that can help you from a white knuckle death grip on the leash to taking your hands completely off the leash. (Imagine in just a week or two you’ll be able to walk your dog with your hands off the leash.)
- How to train even the most hyper, unfocused dog to ignore distractions while walking on leash. (It’s a fact that most people hate walking their dogs because they are dragged in so many different directions. Here’s a “fool proof” way to STOP this from happening.)
- Step-by-step, the single most important training technique that will teach your dog to stick to your side like velcro. (Your dog will pay close attention to which direction you’re walking and will stop when you stop.)
- The secret “hands off” technique that helps you get better leash control. (Tension between you and your dog is what causes most of the pulling problems. Using this technique will help you be a better trainer.)
- And much, much more...
Any one of these techniques could have your dog walking without pulling within a few days...
Now before we go on, I’m sure you probably have some unanswered questions and concerns. Here are some of the most common:
Q. I have a beagle who is very stubborn. Will this work with my dog?
A. I get this question a lot. Different breeds have different behaviors. Border collies like to chase, terriers like to dig and beagles like to sniff. This course will help ANY breed of dog to walk on leash in a very short period of time.
Q. My dog has a different problem. He stops when we are out walking and I end up just standing there. Does your course help with this?
A. Yes! In fact, I have a dog in one of my videos that does exactly this. She stops and refuses to move. I show why it happens and what to do.
Q. There are so many different collars and harnesses I get confused. Do you spend some time explaining which one to use?
A. It is confusing. There are dozens and dozens of choices and walking into any pet store can become overwhelming. I spend an entire section of the course explaining the different types of collars, how they affect your dog and how to choose the right one.
Q. Do I have to walk around with treats for the rest of my life?
A. Who wants to do that? I don’t! The last thing I want to do is to stop and grab a pocket full of treats every time I want to go for a walk with my dog. I do use treats to train in the beginning and then I show you how to transition away from them and how to get your dog walking with you.
Q. I have a big strong dog and nothing has seemed to work. What’s different about your course?
A. I completely understand. When I started working with dogs it was with security and protection dogs; big, strong, driven dogs that wanted to work. I show and teach you the techniques we used to handle big, determined dogs in this course. I know that you've tried everything so imagine what this course will be worth to you when your dog starts walking politely at your side without pulling?
You see, my course contains absolutely everything you need to start training your dog to walk without pulling. Everything is included with this course.
Well, realize that the Dog Walking Secrets Course could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. In fact, I currently charge a minimum of $100 an hour for training and behavior work.
Everything is ready for you, completely explained,
and all laid-out for you with step-by-step videos
Now maybe you think this whole thing will cost you a fortune… but listen to this:
Your entire investment in this entire system is only $47.00
But wait, there's more... If you order in the next 10 days, you'll also get 3 more free gifts worth more than double the cost of this entire system:
Free Bonus Gift #1: "How To Get Your Dog To Stop Pulling" ebook
This 14 chapter ebook is sold on Amazon and gives you tons on helpful information on leash walking. It includes tips and secrets that you won't find anywhere else.
Free Bonus Gift #2: "How To Get Your Dog To Listen To You Anywhere You Go"
This report explains why dogs ignore their owners and the tips you can follow to get your dog to listen to you anywhere you go.
Free Bonus Gift #3: Fun Dog Tricks Course
Dog tricks are fun to do and are a great way to work with your dog. Everyone loves dog tricks and your dog will be the envy of friends and family when they watch your dog perform amazing tricks.
Together these 3 free bonuses are worth more than double your investment in the Leash Walking Secrets Course -- but they're all yours absolutely free when you order within the next 10 days.
That's all there is to it!
You can get started today.
I look forward to hearing from you about how the Dog Walking Secrets Course helped you and your dog.
All the best,